Vue Storefront is a lightning-fast frontend platform for headless eCommerce solutions. It comes with both reusable components to build custom storefronts and a default theme that allows developers to effortlessly create an eCommerce frontend.
- 1.Clone the git repository:
git clone https://github.com/upsidelab/vue-storefront-spree.git
2. Install the required dependencies:
3. Set the backend URL via env variable:
4. (optional) Then you can verify if everything works properly by building all three projects:
5. If everything is built properly, you can start working on your new frontend with: